Tuesday, March 24, 2009

banana-berry.


Okay, so that last blog was very irrational. I don't actually hate college, and I am actually grateful to be learning all of these amazing things. I think it's just that I don't like my classes this semester (except for e-commerce!), particularly Interpersonal Communication. It's like one big therapy session. Gahh. We have this journaling assignment where we are to write down issues or experiences in our lives where we have encountered communication problems. So, like any good student I did this. Today, however, I get my journal back with a C grade. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??! My very insightful professor told me "Alisha, you need to give me examples where you have worked on your communication weaknesses." Really? Wow.

MOVING ON.
Promise not to rant for a long while now... 
or as long as I can :)

Today is the second day in a row where I have had a spectacular banana-berry smoothie from Wanda's. This makes me happy! Often times they make them too yogurt-y, or too ice-y, and it's just no bueno. But these past two days, all of the ingredients have been meshed together so well!


Only 27 days left of school. YAYYY! I think I can make it. I just need to get my head in the game and pull it out with some B's. Last semester I got mostly A's, but sadly I don't think that will happen this semester. Oh well, no one really pays attention to your GPA after you graduate.. unless of course you're planning on going to Grad School. Which I might :s.. okay, have to do better.

I think I'll end with one of my favorite quotes, 

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, Live the life you've always imagined." - Henry David Thoreau 


No comments: